Interactive Voice Response (IVR) is currently experiencing significant growth as companies continue to update their legacy IVR platforms and software. The market for IVR software was $3.7 billion in 2017 and is projected to reach $5.5 billion by 2023, according to Research and Markets.
The challenge for companies is that as IVR systems become more complex, the need for comprehensive IVR testing continues to multiply. New technologies such as visual IVR, voice-enabled artificial intelligence (AI), and conversational user interfaces (CUI) compound the testing challenge, and manual testing no longer provides the scale and speed needed to adequately test these customer-facing Voice experiences. Given the scope and complexity of even straightforward IVR solutions, automated testing is now a necessity that organizations can no longer do without.
Driven by the rapid proliferation of Voice Experience Automation, the growing number of calls on mobile devices, and the increase cross-platform conversational interfaces, Bespoken has enhanced its already best-in-class voice automation solution to meet the challenges of the evolving IVR world.
Bespoken’s IVR Automated Testing solutions are the only tools in the market that enable you to deliver the highest-quality Voice Experiences possible, with faster testing and error reduction, while incorporating extensive support for computer-generated languages, accents, and audio conditions.
Some of the benefits of Bespoken IVR testing include:
- Faster testing and reduction of tedious manual testing efforts.
- Incorporation of multiple languages, accents, and audio conditions in test scripts.
- Delivering higher-quality experiences for your customers.
- Automated creation of reliable audit trails of QA for better compliance.
- Tying into state-of-the-art build processes, leveraging your existing continuous integration tools.
– $DIAL: I’m Adam with MRS associates
– payment: I’d love to discuss this with you further. I just need to verify I am speaking with the right person.
– I don’t have it: what are the last 4 digits of your Social Security number? You can tell me or enter it on your keypad?
.– I don’t have it: what is the MRS account number excluding any * number?
– yes: Am I speaking with Mae West?
–yes: This is a communication from a debt collector and is an attempt to collect a debt. Any information obtained will be used for that purpose. This is in reference to your Jefferson Capital Systems LLC account. Your MRS account number is train. 2108. Your current balance is $11,826.42.
– yes: I see that you have a prior payment method on file. Did you want to use your Visa ending in 1111?
– yes: Please wait while I process your payment of $11,826.42
– I have successfully processed your payment of $11,826.42