Our upcoming webinar we’ll be introducing Bespoken’s Usability performance Testing, which solves the #1 problem in voice testing. Here you will :
- Get a baseline read on the performance of your interaction model
- Get recommendations on how to improve it
- Continue testing on an ongoing basis to constantly improve and ensure performance, as your app evolves
Our webinar will review in-detail the challenges of Usability Performance as well as the Bespoken solution to measuring and improving it. We hope you can join us!
Bespoken is the leader in testing and monitoring for voice. We are a recognized partner of Amazon and Google, part of the Alexa sample projects (fact skill, audio player, college finder and more coming up). Download our roadmap for testing and automation with Mercedes-Benz R&D here.
This webinar on in-depth voice test automation reviews best practices for:
Setting up a virtual device to automate testing
Setting up your first end-to-end tests for Alexa
Tying end-to-end tests into an automation framework
Leveraging monitoring and Bespoken APIs for even deeper testing
Make sure to install ($ npm install -g bespoken-tools) or upgrade ($ npm update -g bespoken-tools) your Bespoken CLI to v2 and get a chance to win a Bespoken Automation Accelerator for your voice app valued at $1000. We’ll choose a winner from the attendees!
This webinar on accelerating certification reviews best practices for:
- Unit-testing and functional-testing skills during development and QA
- Leveraging automation to accelerate development and meet tight timelines
- Certification-proofing your skill via testing best practices
- Rapid re-submission via automated testing
The holidays are near, and the crunch to get skills submitted and certified will soon be upon us. Be ready with Bespoken, join us!
In this webinar, we review the essential tools for Alexa skill development, and how to setup your environment to be a 10X skill developer:
- Developing locally on one’s laptop with VS Code and Bespoken CLI
- Leveraging unit-tests to ensure code is working correctly
- Leveraging end-to-end tests to ensure the interaction model is working correctly
- Pulling it all together with automation platforms like Travis for continuous testing and deployment
In this webinar, find out why voice is a truly test-centric platform and why having a comprehensive testing strategy is as important as the actual development. Both developers and non-developers will learn why testing matters specifically for voice and artificial intelligence and how to empower quality assurance teams. Find out the benefits (and ease) of test automation and how to implement a testing regimen for yourself.
Today, most organizations are still struggling to find their voice; more than 900 skills have a one-star rating and only 6% of users return to a voice app the second week after download. In this webinar, find out how to make voice a valuable part of your customer journey.