Monitoring runs each test script every 30 minutes to ensure that it is alive and responding in a timely fashion. Any issues, and you will get an email alert immediately. It’s easy to set up and will greatly improve the performance of your voice application.
Why Do I Want This?
Issues with voice applications uptime are commonplace. They happen for a variety of reasons:
- Outages with the core Alexa or Google services
- Outages with commonly used components
- Bugs within voice app code
In all of these cases, quick remediation is vital. Why is it so important?
- Outages cause bad user experience and unhappy users
- Outages lead to 1-star reviews
- Outages can undermine the confidence of stakeholders
In short, we can’t make the problems go away, but we can make sure you are the first to know when there is one!
How Does It Work?
If you haven’t already signed up for the Bespoken dashboard, do it here for free. Log in and add your source(s). Then, write out that script that you want to test:
Finally, enable monitoring:
If something is not working correctly we will send you an alert with exactly what went wrong.
And at the end of the week, you’ll get a report just like this to see how your skill did.